In my


Hello and Welcome. Thank you for stopping by, it is nice to meet you. My name is Alison and have been making cards/gifts for quite a few years now, so the kettle is on; please make yourself at home in my little corner of crafty heaven.

Where the creations are made with 'Love' and sprinkled with pixie dust!

Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Love in the air

This was made for my sister and brother in law for their wedding anniversary.
I also entered this into the CRAFT Challenge - Wedding/Anniversary

  • Image - Fizzy Moon, gifted from a good crafty friend
  • x-cut boarder punch
  • backing papers - my stash
  • hearts - poundland
  • ribbon - cut from clothes tabs (loops for hanging)
  • Peel-offs -  my stash

3 comments:

Trimgym said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.

carol said...

lovely card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFT x Carol

Aunty Sue said...

Really lovely anniversary card they will love it. Thanks for sharing at Craft this week